A Warehouse Associate works in warehouses where he/she is responsible for performing a number of duties in order to keep the warehouse running efficiently. The duties of a warehouse worker include receiving and organizing stock, filling orders, packing and shipping orders, production handling, and updating records.
The responsibilities of a warehouse associate vary depending on the industry and the employer he/she is working for.
To work in this capacity, one should have sound knowledge of warehouse data systems and logistics expertise along with keen attention to details, strong organizational skills, analytical thinking, problem-solving skills, time management skills, physical strength, and stamina.
A high school diploma or GED is required for a warehouse associate job.
Warehouse Associate Resume Sample
152 7th Street, Tallahassee FL 12345
Hard-working and reliable warehouse associate seeking an opportunity with XYZ Company where my expertise in warehousing and clerical tasks along with the ability to operate various hand and power tools can be fully utilized.
• 3 years experience of working in a warehouse environment
• Demonstrated expertise in processing, packing, and shipping orders in an accurate and timely manner
• Proficient in organizing stock and maintaining inventory
• Ability to lift and carry heavy products
• Effectively able to operate forklift, pallet jack, and other merchandise management tools
XYZ Company – Tallahassee FL | August 2020 – Present
• Process, pack, and ship orders in an accurate and timely manner
• Maintain record controls, track inventory and restock materials as necessary
• Inspect, sort, label, and organize stock
• Operate forklift and other equipment to transport heavy items around the warehouse
• Keep the warehouse neat and clean
• Deliver orders to customers, analyze their feedback and address their complaints
Sample Company – Tallahassee FL | June 2019 – July 2020
• Received, unloaded, and processed incoming shipments
• Organized and stored stocks and materials
• Prepared and embarked merchandise into the delivery trucks for shipment
• Operated and maintained warehouse equipment
• Kept the working environment clean and safe
• Used various hand and power tools in a safe manner
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
Fork Lift Certification – 2018
High School Diploma
ABC High School, Tallahassee FL – 2017