Most of the employers spend only a few seconds to read your resume. In order to grab the readers attention as soon as he starts reading, your resume should have an extraordinarily appealing opening statement. Resume objectives and Summary statements are both possible first paragraphs of a resume and they are very similar in their make-up. They are both brief 3-4 line texts which aim to highlight why someone is the ideal candidate for a job. Then what is between the Summary and Objective sections and which one should you choose?
For well-experienced individuals, the Summary is better because it allows you to write a short but detailed summary for a resume. However, If you don’t have a lot experience in the workforce or you are changing your career or if you are entering the workforce after a break, then a career objective then undoubtedly it is best to include one in your resume.
A resume objective mainly highlights the skills that make the candidate suitable for the position, using keywords from the job description issued by the prospective employer and focusing these skills on how the candidate can be beneficial for the company.
Music Teacher Resume Objective Examples
• Highly-motivated and energetic Music Teacher seeking job at ABC Music school in the similar capacity. With strong communication skills aimed at meeting the needs of diverse groups of music learners. Skilled in planning and training students for inter-state school districts music competition.
• Seeking the position of music teacher in AAA Music School. Capable of analyzing students’ limitations and developing, and imparting music lesson plans according to each individual student’s ability to pick up music concepts.
• A certified music teacher looking for a teaching position with the ABC Music School. Offering 6 years hands-on experience in designing and implementing diverse music lessons. Expertise include music theory knowledge, instruction skills, the ability to motivate and discipline students, constructive criticism, and vocal pedagogy.
• A qualifies and experienced music teacher with high level of experience in the similar capacity seeking work at XYZ music school. Eager to diversify from standard music teaching practices to bring diversity in students’ learning processes. In-depth understanding of music genres such as pop, rock, fusion and metal
• Seeking the job of music teacher in a XYZ music school where my 5 years’ experience and skills in teaching music can be utilized to teach various musical instruments such as violin, piano, and guitar to students and help them become a successful musician in their own rights.