Secretaries are employed at different workplaces where they are responsible for assisting executives in completing administrative and clerical tasks.
General duties of a secretary include greeting guests, answering phone calls, doing paperwork, handling correspondence, writing reports, preparing invoices, and maintaining and updating records.
A candidate for this position should possess strong organizational expertise and customer service skills along with excellent inventory management and record-keeping skills.
Sample Objectives for Secretary Resume
- Willing to work as a Secretary at ABC Company providing strong management and organization skills along with computer competency and proficiency in content management and database maintenance.
- A dedicated and experienced individual with 4 years of experience working as a secretary in an educational environment willing to work in a similar capacity at ABC School.
- A skilled and reliable individual seeking a position of secretary at XYZ Technologies. Offering exceptional office organization and clerical skills along with an ability to maintain calendars, handle correspondence, and maintain records.
- A highly skilled individual with 3 years of secretarial experience interested in working as a secretary at ABC Organization where my experience and expertise can be fully utilized.
- A hardworking professional skilled in providing administrative and clerical support to executives willing to work as a Secretary at XYZ Company.