Picker Packers or Warehouse packers must be physically fit. Packing employment may demand weight lifting and extend period of time standing on your feet. Outstanding organization and basic math skills along with great reading and writing capacities are also requirements for this position. Pickers packers may collect parts of the item before bundling. Some warehouse packer jobs require the utilization of specific machinery that requires additional training or expertise.
Subsequent is an excellent resume sample for Picker Packer which will help you write your own.
Resume Template for Picker Packer
625 Lake Avenue
St. Paul, Minnesota 43565
(534) 564-5246, Danial@email.com
PICKER / PACKER
Reliable and inspired individual with 6+ years’ hands-on experience in picking and packing activities. Capable in physically picking and packing stock to fill service orders, reviewing parts, and collapsing, stacking and flawlessly organizing items in containers. Proficient at refilling stock at workstations.
• Expert in keeping up work region in a neat and organized condition.
• Proven ability to handle fork lifter and manual pallet jack.
• Proficiently transfers finished items and boxes from delivery sorter.
• Highly skilled in following precise and detailed order number and location.
Picker / Packer | Food Factory – St. Paul, Minnesota | March 2009 – Present
• Read client, work and shipping order to decide things to be shipped.
• Use forklift and manual pallet jack for moving and putting away material.
• Categorize and place materials or things on racks, retires, and canisters with regards to foreordained succession.
• Fill work orders and requests for materials, tools, or other stock items.
Picker Packer | AAA Organization – St. Paul, Minnesota | December 2007 – March 2009
• Assisted in loading and unloading of trucks.
• Inspected stock through work orders.
• Documented information relating to receipt, stockpiling and conveyance of materials for processing
• Matched and inspected purchase orders to packing lists to ensure every single required thing are incorporated.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
High School Diploma: City School, St. Paul, Minnesota – 2003
Fork Lift Certification – 2006
• Great communication skills.
• Proven record of working under pressure effectively with least supervision.
• Bilingual – English and Urdu.
• Proven ability to stand for long periods of time and lifting up to 50 lbs.
REFERENCES: Available on request