Pre K Teachers work with young students aged 3 to 5 and oversee their academic and emotional development. They play an important role in the lives of young students by using interactive teaching methods to nurture and develop children’s interests in basic subjects. These Professional are required to carry out duties such as using creative learning methods, developing social and academic skills in students and supervising them on the playground.
In order to land an interview for the position of Pre k teacher, you need to compose an excellent cover letter that quickly grabs the reader’s attention. An ideal resume for pre k teacher should demonstrate skills like patience, supervisory skills, effective communication, teamwork, and alertness.
Consider the following cover letter sample for pre k teacher for further assistance:
Pre-K Teacher Resume Sample
746 Sample Street• Honolulu, Hawaii 58394
(038) 534-9385 • jacob@ email.com
SUMMARY: Ambitious and energetic Pre K Teacher with previous child-care experience, knowledge of child psychology and skills in organization keen to work in the similar capacity with ABC Company. Bringing ability to assess the educational needs and potential of young children and devising appropriate instruction plans accordingly.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
● Lesson Planning ● Curriculum Development ● Progress Reporting
● Need Evaluation ● Student Monitoring ● Activity Conduction
● Child Nurturing ● Parental Communication ● Self Help Skills
● Child Grooming ● Classroom Management ● Confidence Building
• Managed classes of 16 to 25 children including those with special needs.
• Designed and implemented an afterschool enrichment program focusing on activities promoting self-discovery through art, science and English language arts
• Initiated one to one sessions with slow learners and made a difference in the lives of 12 children who have now overcome their learning issues
• Raised $50,000 on the school’s behalf by arranging a well-organized charity show involving a display of performing arts by young kids
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL SYSTEM, Honolulu, Hawaii
Pre-K Teacher, September 2016 to Present
• Develop curriculum that encouraged learning letters and alphabet.
• Implement a positive discipline plan which promoted responsibility and student accountability
• Guide children in their daily routine including circle time, center, and group activities
AAA School System, Honolulu, Hawaii
Teachers Assistant, January 2012 to August 2016
• Prepared instructional materials and classroom displays
• Provided a safe organized and fun learning environment for my students
• Completed progress reports
BRITISH SCHOOL ASSOCIATION, Honolulu, Hawaii, 2011
Certification in Pre K teaching
STATE INSTITUTE FOR TEACHER’S TRAINING, Seattle, WA, 2009
Bachelors in Child Education
Mention your affiliations here.