Some job seekers choose to include a resume objective in their resume. A resume objective is a statement of your goals for employment, usually listed at the top of your resume. A resume objective is typically one or two sentences long.
In today’s competitive job market, a recruiting manager has very little time to go through the resumes, that have come in by email and fax, and understand what a candidate can do for the company. A resume objective makes it easier for the recruiter to figure out what an individual is capable of. It gives the employer a reason to hire you, knowing that you would be good for them. Thus, it is to your advantage to include an objective or title statement on your resume.
Given below are some sample resume objective statements for the position of a Mental Health Specialist:
Sample Objectives for Mental Health Specialist Resume
• Looking for a position as a Mental Health Specialist. Having extensive experience in working with mentally disturbed patients, assessing their mental status and planning treatment. Strong knowledge of medical and psychological terminology.
Remarkable knowledge of CPR and first aid, and recordkeeping.
• To work as a Mental Health Specialist at your renowned hospital. Experienced in the field of behavioral health. Proficient at counseling patients. Well-versed at monitoring patient progress, and maintaining records of patient interactions. Also capable of counseling individuals abusing alcohol or drugs.
• Highly accomplished and results-driven Mental Health Specialist seeking a position with ABC Healthcare. Offering exceptional patient assessment and plan development skills along with the ability to provide emotional, physical, and mental support to patients
• Overall health in human-beings relies upon how good their mental status is. Supported this philosophy, it’s my goal to assist people in developing and maintaining an excellent psychological state for which I need a Mental Health Specialist position at your renowned hospital.
• A professional Mental Health Specialist in search of a highly established firm that will allow me to further polish my skills and boost my career in this field. Offering demonstrated track of working with a diverse client population in one-on-one and group settings. Expert in assessing clients while providing them with rehabilitation support. Skilled at motivating individuals and well-versed in supporting the development of daily living skills.