Fast food workers are responsible for serving customers in dining establishments that serve fast food or offer take out. Their duties include greeting customers, recommending food items, collecting payments, promoting special deals, recording orders, and ensuring timely and accurate delivery of food.
In a resume for the position of a fast food crew member, the objective statement is the most important section. The objective statement is probably the first section that hiring managers will see on your resume. Well-written resume objective statements will convince hiring managers to keep reading your resume.
Your resume objective statement should highlight the skills and competencies that you have to offer in the role your applying for. State the name of the company and position you are applying for. Furthermore, use some powerful adjectives that are descriptive of the job relevant personal traits in order to grab the reader’s attention as soon as he starts reading your resume. The most effective objective is one that is tailored to the job you are applying for. Therefore, tailor your objective and make sure it is employer centered and it highlights the skills and qualities that are demanded by the prospective employer in the issued job description.
Below are some sample resume objectives for the position of a fast food crew member.
Fast Food Crew Resume Objectives
• A hard-working individual with 5 years hand-on experience seeking an opportunity to apply strong customer service, communication and organization skills in a fast food server position with a well-known restaurant.
• Highly focused and hardworking Fast Food Worker seeking work with AAA Resturant. With excellent customer service history and a stellar work ethic. Capable of working well independently or in a team. Flexible scheduling availability to include evenings, third shifts, and weekends.
• To secure a position as a Fast Food Crew Member at Pizza House utilizing advanced knowledge of the pizza baking along with expertise in handling customers to ensure absolute customer satisfaction.
• Customer-focused, dependable individual seeking a position as a Fast Food Crew Member at XYZ Restaurant. Bringing a pleasing personality, welcoming attitude and the ability to work in fast paced environment. Capable of operating various tools and equipment to prepare food, maintaining cleanliness, and ensuring quality control.
• Self-motivated, service-oriented and competent individual looking for work in the capacity of a Fast Food Crew Member with ABC Restaurant. Bringing great attention to detail and expertise in taking orders, processing them and issuing relevant billing.
• A friendly and pleasant individual with excellent interpersonal skills and customer service seeking work with a famous restaurant. Having exceptional business acumen aimed at ensuring customer satisfaction and repeat business opportunities.