The accompanying Medical Claims Processor Resume Sample covers all viewpoints which ought to be available in a Medical Claims Processor Resume. Change this example resume according to employment necessities.
Restorative Claims Processor Job Description
This position is in charge of handling medicinal cases for the people and guaranteeing legitimate installment in keeping the insurance benefit plan. He or she gives customer service to arrange benefits, supplier systems and available administrations. Resolve claim issues for individuals and suppliers.
Medical Claims Processor Resume Sample
347 Noon Avenue,
St. Paul, Minnesota 27464
(294) 795-2748, Lizzy@email.com
Medical Claims Processors
Trustworthy professional with 3 years’ experience in coding and preparing claims frames for installment while guaranteeing all data is provided before qualified installments are made.
• Demonstrated ability of imparting to clients in an timely and amiable way.
• Track record of meeting targets for personnel and unit execution.
• Typing speed: 25 wpm, 10 key capability: 105 spm.
• Substantial learning of medicinal wording, CPT codes and ICD-9 codes.
• Over-payment audits • Dispute management • Recovery of cash
• Answering telephone • Claims adjustment • Flag quality issues
• Generating correspondence • Equipment maintenance • Maintaining logs
• Detected potential fakes in cases preparing which spared 85000 $.
• Successfully finished at work preparing.
Medicinal Claims Processor |AAA Services –St. Paul, Minnesota| February 2013 – May 2015
• Processed claim shapes, arbitrates for arrangement of deductibles, co-pays, co-protection maximums and supplier settlements.
• Entered claims information into framework.
• Resolved issues rising because of claim settlement.
• Performed review of haphazardly chose cases to guarantee quality handling.
• Researches assert excessive charges and demands reserves.
• Followed settling approaches and methodology to ensure appropriate installment of cases.
• Provided opportune client administration to individuals, suppliers, charging offices and other insurance agencies on the subject of cases.
• Logged phone brings in framework and followed up on issue.
AS, Accounting | ABC College, Syracuse, NY | 2010
• Exceptional communication abilities.
• Remarkable telephone etiquette.
• Efficient interpersonal aptitudes to handle a few request in a conciliatory way.
• Demonstrated PC aptitudes in MS Word, Excel, Email and Internet.
• Ability to give proficient client benefit in riotous circumstances.