Grocery Store Managers are responsible for supervising the daily operations of a grocery store. They are also required to handle both administrative and retail activities at a grocery store.
Responsibilities of a grocery store manager also include managing inventory, liasing with vendors, responding to customer complaints, ensuring that safety policies are implemented, and creating and developing business strategies and marketing campaigns.
An individual working in this role should possess excellent communication skills coupled with the ability to deliver excellent customer-services. Furthermore, he/she should have strong supervisory skills, leadership, organization.
A becholar’s degree or equivalent may be required to work in this capacity.
Grocery Store Manager Resume Sample
871 Sample Street
Atlanta, GA 12345
Grocery Store Manager
Highly motivated and resourceful Grocery Store Manager with over 5 years of experience in overseeing daily operations in a busy grocery store. Skilled at managing store budgets and statistical and financial records. Expert in collaborating with vendors and suppliers. Proficient at delivering excellent customer service to ensure customer satisfaction.
|Staff Management||Training and Development||Cash Register Handling|
|Inventory Management||Complaint Handling||Budget Management|
|Visual Merchandising||Sales and Marketing||Vendor Relations|
|Petty Cash Handling||Safety Compliance||Promotional Techniques|
Grocery Store Manager
ABC Grocery Store, Atlanta, GA
Jan 2019 – present
• Manage store budgets and statistical and financial records.
• Prepare staff schedules and assign duties.
• Motivate staff members to perform their best and achieve store goals.
• Develop business strategies and marketing campaigns to attract new customers.
• Respond to customer queries and resolve their complaints.
• Hire and train new staff members
• Ensure compliance with health and safety policies.
• Increased department sales by over 30% first 8 months.
• Managed, supervised and provided leadership to up to 100 employees
• Increased store revenue, by $4000 per month, by managing a successful promotional campaign
Assistant Grocery Store Manager
ABC Store, Atlanta, GA
May 2016 – Dec 2018
• Oversaw store inventory and recorded things when necessary.
• Ensured that shelves are properly stocked, organized, and clean.
• Ensured that proper tags and labels are placed on all products.
• Delivered excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Evaluated staff performance and provided feedback.
• Maintained a clean and sanitized work environment.
XYZ Grocers, Atlanta, GA
March 2015 – April 2016
• Greeted customers upon arrival.
• Assisted customers in finding the products that they are looking for.
• Provided customers with information about product prices and features.
• Wrapped and bagged purchased goods.
• Led customers through the payment procedure.
Associate’s Degree in Finance
ABC Business College, Atlanta, GA