Loss Prevention Managers works in industries like hospitality, retail, or gaming where their primary responsibility is to protect the company’s asset from loss of any kind. To achieve this goal, these professionals develop ways to detect safety issues, implement security programs, train loss prevention workers, conduct undercover surveillance, and investigate losses.
Loss Prevention Managers should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with strong attention to detail and analytical thinking. Moreover, they should be able to respond to emergency situations and capable of conducting legal investigations.
Educational requirements to work in this capacity may vary. In general, a high school diploma or GED certificate is needed along with some prior experience but a Bachelor’s degree in criminal justice may be preferred by some employers.
Loss Prevention Manager Resume Sample
672 Sixth Street
Austin, TX 12345
drake @ email . com
LOSS PREVENTION MANAGER
Highly skilled and seasoned Loss Prevention Manager with 7+ years experience in loss identification and prevention. Proficient at creating and implementing loss prevention plans and policies to prevent any fraudulent loss. Specialized skills in carrying out investigations and loss recovery tasks. Effectively able to hire and train loss prevention workers, payroll management, and auditing. Analytical thinker with strong observation, attention to detail, and investigation skills.
|• Loss prevention planning||• Loss prevention audit protocol||• Modern surveillance and security procedures|
|• Investigation Techniques||• Training and development||• Problem-solving|
|• Leadership||• Team building||• Communication and negociation|
Loss Prevention Manager
ABC Company, Austin, TX
February 2018 – Present
• Develop and implement safety and security policies of the loss prevention department
• Train and supervise the team of loss prevention workers in daily loss prevention and recovery tasks
• Monitor video surveillance to identify unusual activity and potential threats
• Develop ways to detect safety issues and take measures to prevent repeat occurrences
Loss Prevention Assistant Manager
XYZ Company, Austin, TX
March 2015– January 2018
• Created and implemented loss prevention plans and policies
• Performed undercover surveillance to identify and apprehend shoplifters
• Assisted in investigations regarding shoplifting, worker fraud, or other forms of loss
• Carried out loss prevention and recovery tasks
• Conducted hiring and training of loss prevention workers
ABC University, Austin, TX | 2015