Lobby attendants work in hotels, apartments and office building. They play a primarily customer service role, greeting patrons at theatres and other public venues, assisting them in finding their seats, taking tickets and providing help to patrons with disabilities.
The responsibilities of a lobby attendant also include cleaning and maintaining the work area, answering guest questions, monitoring their behaviour, and enforcing safety rules.
Working as a lobby attendant can be very hard because on has to stand on one’s feet all the time. Therefore, physical strength and stamina is required for this job. Furthermore, an individual working in this position should have skills like customer service, ability to handle patrons, problem solving, professional attitude, and ability to stay calm under pressure.
As far as educational requirement is concerned, a high school diploma or a GED equivalent is sufficient to work as a lobby attendant. However, previous experience does count. If you have worked in a custodial position before, it will brighten your chances of getting selected for the job.
Following is a sample resume for the position of a Lobby Attendant. Take a look:
Lobby Attendant Resume Sample
3847 Case Street, Atlanta, Georgia 49285
An energetic and responsible lobby attendant with experience in cleaning public areas and lobbies. Outstanding customer service skills with an ability to perform administrative tasks. Excellent communication skills to communicate with customers and directors effectively.
|• Deep Cleaning||• Trash Management||• Polishing|
|• Sanitization||• Repair Work||• Furniture Inspection|
|• Guest Services||• Equipment Use||• Preventative Maintenance|
|• Elevator Maintenance||• Pool Cleaning||• Supplies Replenishment|
• Enforced a preventative maintenance system, therefore ablated the amount of guest complaints by eightieth.
• Specifically self-addressed provides refilling problems, that light-emitting diode to associate degree economical inventory system.
• Considerably reduced the possibilities of malady, by implementing a completely unique sanitation method.
ABC Hotel, Atlanta, Georgia | 2017-present
• Greet and assist visitors, residents, guests and patrons in a variety of ways
• Provide customers with information, while remaining polite and helpful.
• Perform cleaning duties to maintain hotel rooms in a clean and orderly manner
• Empty trash containers and ashtrays in public areas into proper containers.
Maintain inventory and ensure that they are well-stocked.
• Wash and vacuum carpets and rugs.
• Clean and polish furniture and inspect them for damage.
XYZ Inn, Atlanta, Georgia | 2016-2017
• Maintained hotel rooms, lobbies, lounges and back areas.
• Cleaned all vacant rooms daily to keep them fresh and presentable.
• Emptied and washed trash cans and disposed off the waste properly.
• Dusted, wiped and polished furniture and window sills.
• Made beds and performed linen duties.
High School Diploma
The City School, Atlanta, Georgia