Live-In Nannies are responsible for providing child care at the family’s home. These professionals live with the family 24/7 and are given a private bedroom and bathroom in the clients’ house.
Common responsibilities of live-in nannies include feeding children, cleaning dishes and the dining area, bathing and dressing children, changing diapers, joining children to activities, doing housework, and so on.
Enthusiasm, reliability, honesty, patience, organization, and child care experience are the ideal skills for candidates of nanny position. Candidates with excellent child care expertise, patience, the physical ability to take care of children, organization, time management, and good communication skills are likely to get an interview call by the families.
Live-in Nanny Resume Objective Samples
• Self-motivated and kindhearted nanny with an extensive experience in the child care arena. Ability to take care of children’s personal needs and grooming. Capable of developing and implementing age-appropriate activities for children. Skilled in CPR and first aid along with great ability to manage adverse situations and emergencies.
• Dependable and resourceful individual with 6 years’ experience working as a live-in nanny. Skilled at looking after the children in absence of their parents and providing them with a child-friendly environment. Ability to cook nutritious meals and running errands.
• A passionate and result driven nanny with extensive experience in childcare arena. Capable of providing children with love and care in order to meet their physical, emotional, and educational needs.
• A compassionate and responsible nanny, expert in childcare, with more than 7 years’ experience in the field. Capable of understanding the emotions and behavior of children and patiently handling their mood swings and behaviors without losing temper.
• Skilled and experienced nanny willing to work as a live-in nanny at your residence where I can utilize my child care expertise, monitoring ability, decision making and social perceptiveness skills. Competent at managing more than one child at a time.