Laundry aides are required to assist customers with their laundry. These professionals assist the customers by identifying their laundry needs, inspecting clothes that need to be washed, and suggesting various washing techniques accordingly.
They are also responsible for sorting clothes based on color and texture, adding washing powder and softener, and returning clean clothes to customers.
An ideal candidate for a laundry aide position should possess substantial knowledge of laundry procedures, organization, time management, and attention to detail.
Laundry Aide Objective Samples
• A highly skilled and hardworking individual with 5 years’ experience as a laundry aide. Successful track record of performing all the laundry duties including receiving, sorting, washing, drying, and delivering clothing and other textile items. Competent at keeping records and maintaining inventory.
• Looking for the position of laundry aide at ABC Company. Offering exceptional skills in washing and drying all kinds of fabrics. Knowledgeable about various kinds of detergents and cleaning solvents.
• A motivated and hardworking individual willing to work as a laundry aide at ABC Organisation. Extensive experience in several types of important laundry supplies. Understanding of state policies and procedures regarding laundry protocols.
• A diligent and skilled individual with 6 years of experience working as a laundry aide. Substantial knowledge of laundry operations and equipment. Able to maintain customer relations and on-time deliveries.
• Self-driven and detail-oriented laundry aid expert at washing laundry item, and executing other laundry duties. Diligent when it comes to deadlines. I also possess a working knowledge of different machines used across laundry establishments.