Landscape Workers are in charge of maintaining outdoor areas in a good condition.
Landscape workers are typically responsible for mowing lawns, maintaining structures such as fences and fountains, keeping tress and flowerbeds, applying artificial turf, and using powered or hand equipment.
A resume for a landscape worker should highlight your knowledge of using the right types of tools and equipment for the job along with skills like physical strength, stamina, having an eye for details, teamwork, and the ability to operate specific tools in safe conditions.
Given below is a sample resume for a Landscape Worker. You can use modify this sample according to your requirements:
Resume Sample for Landscape Worker
4411 Noon Avenue
Atlanta, Georgia 12345
(111) 111-1111, [Email]
A hard-working and reliable Landscape Worker with an excellent customer satisfaction record and stellar work ethic. Experienced in creating aesthetically-pleasing landscapes for residential neighborhoods. Have a great ability to shape commercial lawns using tools and equipment specific to the trade.
|Bush Shaping||Lawn Mowing||Planting|
|Mulching||Weed Removal||Equipment Use|
|Cultivation Support||Turf Grooming||Sod Lifting|
|Landscape Design||Customer Liaison||Material Arrangements|
• Implemented preventative maintenance measures, decreasing breakdown instances by 70%.
• Successfully removed weed of an entire commercial ground within the provided timeline of 4 days.
• Led a team of 40 landscape workers to prune and trim tree within a record time of 3 days, to be prepared for an annual company event.
ABC Landscaping Service, Atlanta, Georgia | 2017 – Present
• Mix and spray or spread fertilizers, herbicides, or insecticides onto grass, shrubs, and trees
• Mow and edge lawns, using power mowers and edgers.
• Plant various saplings as per instructions
• Decorate gardens with stones and plants.
• Follow planned landscaping designs to determine where to lay sod, sow grass, or plant flowers.
• Water lawns, trees, and plants, using portable sprinkler systems, hoses, or watering cans.
• Perform preventative and regular maintenance on tools and equipment.
ABC Company, Atlanta, Georgia | 2013-2017
• Planned and cultivated lawns and gardens
• Applied pesticides and fertilizers to grounds and lawns on a regular basis.
• Dug holes in order to accommodate plants and trees
and planted new trees
• Attached wires from planted trees to support stakes..
• Pruned and trimed trees, shrubs, and hedges, using shears, pruners, or chain saws.
• Raked, mulched, and composted leaves.
• Operated all ground and gardening equipment safely and efficiently.
• Gathered and removed litter.
• Conducted snow removal regularly and as required.
High School Diploma
XYZ High School, Atlanta, Georgia – 2013