Junior recruiters help initiate the hiring process by identifying and screening qualified candidates for the vacant positions. These professionals work in support of senior recruiters and account managers in supplying candidates to hiring managers and by helping the candidates through the hiring process. Their duties include screening, contacting candidates, posting job openings, doing background checks, and providing support to hiring managers.
A resume for the position of a junior recruiter should highlight the candidate’s critical thinking, research, sales skills, and people skills along with human resources expertise, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills.
If you are an experienced individual, don’t forget to mention it in your resume and also mention your responsibilities and achievements as much as possible.
Given below is a sample resume for the position of a junior recruiter for your guidance.
Resume Sample for Junior Recruiter
542 Sample Street ● Tallahassee, Florida 54654 ● (002) 222-4444 ● email@example.com
A highly motivated and target driven individual with 4 year’s experience in providing human resources support. Competent at hiring applicants by initiating, tracking and maintaining initial screening activities. Substantial knowledge of candidate data collection, identifying applicants and handling placement activities to provide the company with a strong and relevant applicant base. Skilled in developing and executing recruitment strategies, qualifying candidates, and overseeing the new hire orientation process. Capable of preparing human resources materials, aids and reports.
● Sourcing Strategies ● Applications Management ● Job Descriptions Creation
● Applicant Tracking ● Market research ● Interview Logistics
● Talent Hunt ● Candidate Screening ● Confidentiality Maintenance
● Customer Service ● Communication ● Time Management
• Managed up to 20 open jobs effectively with a 3 to 1 closing ratio
• Successfully filled 20 to 30 open cases each month; 240 to 360 individuals hired each year
ABC Company, Tallahassee, Florida, July 2015 to Present
• Provide quality candidates for hiring managers by assessing hiring needs through detailed job qualifications and candidate testing.
• Conduct phone screen interviews to ensure quality candidates for the company.
• Created advertisements and post them on the internet.
• Review resumes for appropriateness of experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
• Schedule interviews and coordinate candidates by providing them with relevant timeslot information.
• Conduct interviews and provide the hiring manager with candidate summary information.
XYZ Organization, Tallahassee, Florida, August 2014 to June 2015
• Coordinated group interviews to help organization select qualified candidates for open positions.
• Helped applicants fill out paperwork, including tax forms, benefits forms, and associated new hire documentation.
• Drafted job descriptions and advertisements and posted them on relevant media.
• Assisted in conducting initial telephone screening.
Sample University, Tallahassee, Florida, June 2014
Bachelor of Arts in Business Studies
• Capable of interacting with a qualified and capable job candidate.
• Ability to conduct telephonic interviews.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
• Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
• MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint