A housekeeping job could be rewarding on different levels. On the off chance that you appreciate keeping yourself occupied and making individuals feel happy, this is a great job for you.
Housekeeping Resume Tips
• Emphasize only on your significant capabilities, experience and abilities.
• Focus on your abilities in cleaning, planning, customer service and record handling.
• Add a list of your achievements in experience segment rather than only job description.
• If you have received any particular training in housekeeping, you must specify it in your resume.
• Correct linguistic use and spellings are critical. You may get assistance from your companion or relative to survey your resume for mistakes before sending it.
• Choose an expert design and arrangement to make a housekeeper resume.
Following is an excellent resume example for Housekeeper that will help you write your own.
Resume Example for Housekeeper
726 North Street
Annapolis, Maryland 82912
(827) 092-8294, Nicole@email.com
Consistently maintaining the customers’s standards of sanitation. Focused on giving the most ideal experience to visitors and representatives.
• Over 5 years’ thorough experience in various housekeeping capacities.
• Expert in operating a wide range of automatic cleaning equipment, vacuums, polishers and buffers.
• Familiar with modern techniques and products utilized in cleaning.
• Efficiently prioritize tasks and take directions.
• Complete knowledge of safety precautions in all housekeeping services.
• Capable of working in humid, dirty and grimy areas.
• Bilingual: English and Urdu.
CORE HOUSEKEEPING SKILLS
|• Quality customer service||• Great attention to detail|
|• Sweeping, scrubbing and moping||• Furniture polishing|
|• Trash disposal||• Making up beds and changing linens|
|• Exhibit professionalism with clients||• Teamwork|
|• Housekeeping carts maintenance||• Safety and security policies compliance|
PROFESSIONAL HOUSEKEEPING EXPERIENCE
Housekeeper | AAA Company – Annapolis, Maryland | 2010 – Present
Performed housekeeping, maintenance, and custodial duties under the direction of maintenance administrator.
• Clean and service allocated areas – maintain 100% sanitation standards.
• Take special care of cleaning utensils.
• Decrease operations costs by $60000 by proficient usage of supplies.
• Buff, clean and move furniture carefully.
• Maintain cleanliness standards by emptying garbage container and expelling waste.
• Plunge blocked sinks, cabinets and channels.
Housekeeping Maid | Royal Hotel, Annapolis, Maryland| 2008 – 2010
• Kept up neatness and order of premises.
• Dumped garbage, waste and other material.
• Buffed furniture, attachments and window ledges.
• Wash basins, mirrors, commodes, tubs and showers.
• Reported any required repairs to administrator promptly.
• Emptied trash bins.
• Swept floors in all residents’ rooms and restrooms regularly.
CITY COLLEGE, Annapolis, Maryland – 2006
Associate’s Degree in Hospitality
• outstanding communication and time management skills.
• Flexible schedule.
• Able to perform physically demanding work.
• Computer: MS Word and Excel.