While writing a housekeeping resume, highlight your job related experience and abilities. Start your resume with a profile summary. After that, state your qualifications and skills. Generally, candidates applying for a housekeeping position do not have to list any formal education in their resumes, though mentioning some education can improve chances for promotion.
Below is a sample housekeeping resume for private homes for your assistance.
Housekeeping Resume Sample for Private Homes
878 West Avenue,
St. Paul, Minnesota 88934
Cellular: (872) 892-9823, Residence: (823) 982-9820
PROFILE: Passionate and energetic individual with 6 years hands-on experience in the capacity of a housekeeper. Skilled in performing general cleaning and maintenance tasks. Expert in vacuuming, dusting, laundry, mopping and waxing floors and changing and laundering linen. Proven capability of working efficiently under pressure.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Capable of understanding and following given instructions.
• Recognized for completing all assigned tasks in a time-efficient manner.
• Able to work with least supervision and maintain a high level of performance.
• Knowledgeable about disposing garbage properly and keeping the house in well maintained and sanitized condition.
• Expert in planning and preparing healthy and nutritious meals.
• Capable of lifting weights and standing for long period of time.
• Attained the best housekeeper award twice durong my employment.
• Developed and implemented a cleaning stocking system to guarntee safety.
• Proven record of exceeding client expectations in hygiene and cleanliness standards.
Housekeeper | ABC Nanny Group for Private homes | August 2012 – Present
• Cleaned all rooms, halls, and other areas of the home, and identified cleaning supplies that need to be ordered.
• Washed bed linen, towels, other articles in the laundry basket.
• Kept record of cleaning materials received and used.
• Emptied and cleaned trash containers.
• Kept bathroom supplied with paper, towels, and soap.
House Cleaner | Self Employed | April 2007 – July 2012
• Operate vacuum cleaners, dish washers, washing machines and dryers.
• Dust and polish furniture; including antiques and high-priced valuables.
• Clean stove, fridge, microwave.
• Empty trash containers and ashtrays.
SKILLS AND STRENGTHS
• Bilingual: English and French.
• Capable of conducting daily safety checks of equipment and materials to ensure the highest safety
• Proficient at maintaining hygiene standards.
• Ability to work efficiently according to the given instructions.
GED |City High School, St. Paul, Minnesota| 2004