Hotel Maintenance Workers are responsible for the upkeep of the hotel and for ensuring that the the hotel interior and exterior is properly maintained and repaired. They inspect the hotel to make sure that it is in good running order.
They perform preventive and corrective maintenance, and repairs to all areas of the hotel, including its exterior, heating and cooling systems, plumbing, electrical systems, floors, walls and furniture.
Job of a hotel maintenance worker is physically demanding. Therefore, individuals working in this capacity should be physically dexterous. They should have the knowledge of using a variety of equipment as well as sound understanding of troubleshooting maintenance equipment.
Hotel Maintenance Worker should also have knowledge of health and safety regulations and the ability to spot safety risk. Skills required for the job further include mechanical aptitude, organisation, and attention to detail.
To work as a hotel maintenance worker, a high school diploma or a GED equivalent is sufficient. However, having some prior experience will brighten your chances of getting selected.
Hotel Maintenance Worker Resume Sample
39 Sample Road, Richmond, Virginia 47392
HOTEL MAINTENANCE WORKER
Skilled and hardworking individual with 5 years’ progressive experience as a hotel maintenance worker. Ability to carryout preventive and corrective maintenance on premises. Proficient at conducting maintenance and repairing tasks.
|• Guest Safety||• General Repairs||• Preventative Maintenance|
|• Deep Cleaning||• Grounds Maintenance||• Regulations Compliance|
|• Standards Adherence||• Floor Care||• Fire Safety|
|• Guest Satisfaction||• Inventory Oversight||• Safe Chemicals Use|
Mention your accomplishments here.
Hotel Maintenance Worker
ABC HOTEL, Richmond, Virginia, 2017-present
• Conduct routine inspections of premises and equipment.
• Maintain hardware, plumbing and electrical equipment in the facility.
• Troubleshoot and diagnose electrical and mechanical malfunctions
• Diagnose mechanical issues and correct them.
• Repair machines, equipment, or structures as necessary.
• Report to a facilities or maintenance manager for issues.
Hotel Maintenance Worker
CASE HOTEL , Richmond, Virginia, 2014-2016
• Conducted all preventive maintenance checks in coordination with Engineer.
• Managed storage and arrangement of all maintenance tools.
• Carried out general maintenance tasks such as cleaning of exterior grounds.
• Helped in installing new products, such as windows, carpets, and light fixtures.
• Followed company policies and procedures.
High School Diploma
City High School, , Richmond, Virginia – 2013