A resume of a gas station attendant is your primary introduction with the possible recruiter. This single page document shows your match and eagerness for a gas station position. Moreover, it exhibits your value to recruiter as significant aptitudes, abilities, training and experience. The main motivation behind composing a resume for Gas Station Attendant position is to acquire a meeting.
Subsequent is an excellent resume sample for gas station attendant. You are free to modify it as per job requirements.
Resume Template for Gas Station Attendant
764 Noon Avenue
Jackson, Mississippi 89283
(839) 938-9409, Merritt@email.com
GAS STATION ATTENDANT
Compassionate and concerned professional passionate to use customer service skills and physical stamina to enhance the profits.
• 3+ years’ experience in overseeing operations of fuel station.
• Expert in guaranteeing that gas containers are proficiently working.
• Complete understanding of gathering cash for gas, oil, and cigarettes purchased by customers.
• Substantial knowledge of observing flow of vehicles being filled with fuel.
• Highly skilled in assisting customers in dispensing fuel.
• Understanding of keeping up station logs.
• Track record of performing neatness of counter and dispensers.
• Able to enter precise records of purchases in register.
Gas Station Attendant | AAA Company – Jackson, Mississippi | June 2012 – December 2014
• Maintained, washed and provided public washrooms.
• Cleaned building floors by clearing, wiping, scouring, and vacuuming around equipment.
• Restocked retail goods on racks.
• Refilled towel dispenser and soap dispensers.
• Maintained supplies and equipment and storage areas.
• Refilled the exterior washing containers with towels.
• Cleaned and moped parking area.
• Refilled propane tanks, check pressure gauges and restocked supplies.
• Washed windows, glass partitions and mirrors with various cleaning specialists.
• Cleaned and scoured garbage containers and supplanted with liners.
Fuel Station Attendant | ABC Company– Jackson, Mississippi | January 2010 – June 2012
• Gave outstanding customer service in keeping with policies.
• Accepted payments and operated computerized cash register and card scanner to manage transactions.
• Handled cash drawer, coupons and checks.
• Received gas delivery from tanker truck.
• Performed security assessment of pumps.
• Cleaned work area, building floor, oil spills from parking lot.
High School Diploma, Public School, Jackson, Mississippi – 2009
TRAININGS AND CERTIFICATIONS
AST and ACR Checker Certification
Fuel Interface POS Training
Fire Extinguisher Training
• Good mathematical skills.
• Capable of working independently without supervision.
• Demonstrated ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
• Multiple tasking.
REFERENCES: Available on request