A Resume is a document used by a person to present their backgrounds and skills in order to secure new employment. It provides a summary of your education, work history, credentials, and other accomplishments and s. A resume should be customized according to the requirements of the prospective employer.
A resume serves as a marketing tool that sells the candidate’s skills and competencies in a convincing manner. A candidate should put some effort and time to make their resume unique and attractive. Generally, a resume consist of following sections:
1-A profile summary
3-Skills and proficiency
Below is a sample resume for the position of hospital food service worker that is specially designed to guide you in this regard.
Resume Sample for Hospital Food Service Worker
452 Private Drive • Austin, Texas 43647• (241) 516-2629 • email@example.com
FOOD SERVICE PROFESSIONAL
An experienced and enthusiastic hospital food service worker skilled in preparing and serving food and keeping the work area neat and tidy. Well-versed in preparing special food for patient with specific dietary requirements. Capable of preparing dishes according to predefined recipes and also proficient in reproducing any given recipe.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
|– Order Synchronization||– Food Service||– Table Setting|
|– Payment Collection||– POS Operation||– Appliance Operation|
|– Salad Making||– Bill Generation||– Inventory Maintenance|
|– Sandwich Cutting||– Food Stocking||– Dish Washing|
• Conducted food service workshops for students interested in pursuing a career in food management.
• Developed a new recipe that was based on the nutritious needs of elderly people who are not able to take solids.
• Maintained the stock inventory and placed order for out of stock items.
CITY HOSPITAL, Austin, Texas
Hospital Food Service Worker, November 2015 to Present
• Prepare food according to the predefined recipes.
Responsible for keeping the work area neat, clean and organized and stock kitchen items properly.
• Prepare a variety of food as ordered and assemble food on tray.
• Monitor food preparation methods, portion sizes, and garnishing and presentation of food to ensure that food is prepared and presented in an acceptable manner.
ABC HEALTHCARE CENTRE, Austin, Texas
Food Service Helper, August 2011 to October 2015
• Delivered patients’ meals directly to the patients or other Room Service Associates on the nursing units.
• Helped in food preparation and performed prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and seeding fruits and vegetables.
• Removed trays and stacked dishes for return to kitchen after meals are finished.
XYZ INSTITUTE FOR HIGHER STUDIES, Austin, Texas
Associates Degree in Food and Nutrition, 2011
• Able to lift weight up till 50 lbs.
• Bilingual: English and French.