Flight Attendants assist passengers during flights and make sure they feel comfortable and safe. Duties that the individuals are required to perform include greeting passengers, helping them find their seats, demonstrating emergency procedures, serving drinks and meals, serving refreshments, and answering passenger queries.
The job of a flight attendant is very interesting and a competitive one. It is hard to secure the job particularly when you have no experience. In this case, your resume should be focusing on your transferable skills.
Given below are some tips for writing a successful resume for a flight attendant with no experience:
• Read the job description carefully to understand what skills are required and identify your transferable skills related to customer service and hospitality.
• Start your resume with a strong objective statement or profile summary. This will help grab the readers attention as soon as he/she starts reading your resume and convince him/her to read your resume till the end.
• Pay special attention to the skills and qualification section focusing on your transferable skills.
• If you have had any internship or volunteer work, do not forget to mention it.
Here is a sample resume for a flight attendant having no experience for your guidance.
Flight Attendant Resume Sample with No Experience
453 Noon Avenue
Tallahassee, Florida 32399
(123) 456-7890 • firstname.lastname@example.org
An outgoing and responsible individual with exceptional customer service and hospitality skills. Safety-conscious along with strong decision-making ability. Able to learn quickly, adapt to changing situations, and provide comfort to passengers. Familiar with Federal Aviation Regulations. Certified in CPR and First Aid.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Profound knowledge of the hospitality industry with expertise in the food and beverage arena.
• Great attention to detail along with the ability to follow given instructions
• Excellent physical stamina and dexterity with the ability to work long and unusual hours as required.
• Understand general airline safety protocol including how to react in an emergency.
• Capable of anticipating needs of passengers proactively and offering solutions to maintain comfort and safety.
• Solid time management skills with proven ability to function well under pressure.
• Ability to work effectively individually as well as in a team with minimal supervision.
Associate of Science in Hospitality (Public Management)
ABC College, Tallahassee, Florida | 2017
Major: Public Relations, Crisis Management
Kitchen Helper | ABC Company, Tallahassee, Florida, 2016
• Helped to prepare vegetables, meats, fish and various other foods for serving.
• Responsible for preparing salads and desserts.
• Brewed coffee and tea, and filled containers with requested beverages.
• Performed cleaning duties such as sweeping and mopping.
• Scrubbed and polished counters, cleaned glasses and dishes.
• Multilingual: Fluent in English, French and Turkish
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Dynamic and warm personality, customer-oriented attitude
• Ability to lift load up to 50 lbs
• Current International Passport holder