Writing a cover letter for any entry level position seems difficult because of lack of experience. Since entry level candidates have no experience to showcase in the experience section, they need to work hard on the skill section of their resume.
Below are some tips that will assist you in composing an attractive resume for an entry level position.
1- Start your resume with an extraordinarily appealing opening statement that persuades the reader that you are a perfect choice for the position in consideration.
2- Make your resume employer-centered. Go through the job description issued by the prospective employer and then incorporate those skills from your profile which are in accordance to the requirements of the employer.
3-Mention your job relevant skills and skills that you have gained through any internship. Also let the employer how you intend to utilize the mentioned skills for the advancement of the hiring firm.
Below is an example resume for an entry level flight attendant that will assist you in writing one for yourself:
Entry Level Flight Attendant Resume – No Experience
358 East Street • Honolulu, Hawaii 84729 • (830) 324-4836 • email@example.com
PROFILE: A reliable and safety conscious flight attendant passionate to work in the similar capacity with a reputed firm such as ABC AIR. Eager to provide exceptional hospitality to the passengers. Proficient in emergency situations and fully trained in CPR and AED.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Extensive knowledge of the hospitality industry with a strong proficiency in food and beverage arena.
• Ability to work under pressure and take action in unexpected situations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Great accuracy and attention to detail.
• Excellent team management and leadership skills.
• Ability to work in the standing position for long hours along with ability to bend, stoop and reach out to grab objects.
THE CITY UNIVERSITY, Honolulu, Hawaii, 2016
Associate of Science in Hospitality (Public Management)
XYZ ORGANIZATION, Honolulu, Hawaii – Spring 2017
Customer Service Assistant
• Greeted passengers and assisted them finding their seats.
• Assisted customers with special needs or requests; provided meal and drink service while in-flight.
• Demonstrated emergency procedures and answer to the passengers’ queries.
• Ordered, inventoried and supervised catering for all trips.
• Sold and marketed products of different companies during flight
• Current international passport holder
• Capable of lifting weight upto 60 lbs
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Fluent in English and Turkish
STRONG REFERENCES are available.