Electronic Assemblers are responsible for assembling electronics while following standard concepts, practices, and procedures. Their duties may include supervising, training and monitoring the daily production of fellow electronic assemblers; responding to detailed e-mails tracking daily productivity, and rectifying customer complaints and concerns
Individuals working in this capacity should have familiarity with soldering irons hand tools and electrical test and precision measuring instruments. They should be proficient in process specifications manufacturing practices and standardized assembly operations. Furthermore, they should have the ability to use tools and equipment specific to this trade.
Below s a sample resume for Electronic Assembler:
Resume Sample for Electronic Assembler
526 Sample Street
Sacramento, California 94240
A skilled and reliable electronic assembler with 7+ years’ hands-on experience in the industry. Well-versed in a diverse range of electrical systems including generators lighting fixtures and motors. Adept at managing multiple assembly projects simultaneously with accuracy and efficiency. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Implemented a failure analysis system that reduced further failures by 65%.
• Met scheduling requirements for four consecutive years, with no defects.
• Troubleshoot a particularly difficult to handle board issue, resulting in receiving commendation from the management.
|• Assembly||• Coat Processes||• Soldering|
|• Equipment Testing||• Tools Use||• Safety Assurance|
|• Component Mounting||• Inventory Management||• Board Inspection|
|• Troubleshooting||• Failure Analysis||• Debugging|
XYZ Organization, Sacramento, California, 2013-present
• Read and understand schematics and blueprints.
• Check and prep parts prior to assembly.
• Use hand tools or machines to assemble parts.
• Conduct quality control checks.
• Fill out and maintain necessary paperwork.
• Work closely with designers and engineers in product development.
• Trained and provided leadership to lower level assemblers.
ABC Company, Sacramento, California, 2010-2013
• Using assembly drawings assembled electronic PC boards from various components to meet Leach specifications.
• Analyzed test results and made suggestions for improvement.
• Performed other duties as assigned or directed.
• Completed quality assembly work in a timely manner.
• Performed PCB loading.
AS Degree, Electronics
National Technical College, Sacramento, California