Dieticians are responsible for designing nutrition plans according to each client’s condition and requirement.
These professionals are responsible for assessing patients’ conditions, evaluating dietary needs, developing nutrition plans, monitoring progress, writing reports, and maintaining records.
A candidate willing to work as a dietician should exhibit strong knowledge of diet planning, customer orientation, compassion, and analytical and problem-solving skills.
A Bachelor’s Degree in dietetics or food service management is required for this position.
Sample Dietician Resume
390 Case Street
Columbus, Ohio 43123
A skilled individual with 8 years of nutritionist experience. Skilled at assessing patients’ healthcare and nutrition needs and devising optimal nutrition plans according to clients’ needs and preferences. Well-versed at providing counseling to patients and promoting healthy eating habits. Also capable of tracking progress, evaluating plans, and making modifications based on patient’s condition.
|Nutrition Assessment||Nutrition Plans||Patient Education|
|Family Counseling||Food preparation||Progress Tracking|
|Evaluation and modification||Record Keeping||Staff Coordination|
City Health, Columbus, Ohio | June 2017 to Present
• Communicate with clients and take their medical history.
• Assess clients’ conditions and find out their dietary requirements.
• Devise nutritional plans in compliance with the client’s needs and preferences.
• Implement healthcare and dietary plans and monitor progress.
• Make modifications in devised plans if needed.
• Write reports, and maintain proper patient records.
• Provide counseling to patients, motivate them and promote healthy eating habits.
AAA Health, Columbus, Ohio | February 2014 to May 2017
• Assisted in food preparation for clients.
• Cleaned and disinfected the serving area.
• Devised delicious and healthy recipes for clients.
• Performed record-keeping and inventory management tasks.
• Maintained confidentiality of all patients, residents, visitors, and staff members.
The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio – 2014
Bachelors of Science in Nutritional Science