A Clerical Assistant is vital part of any organization. For this reason, a resume for a Clerical Assistant or Data Entry position must show that you are a detail-oriented and result-driven candidate who has strong computer and MS Office skills and is capable of performing various tasks at the same time.
A successful candidate for Clerical Assistant or Data Entry job must be able to work well separately, possess exceptional communication and data entry skills. Decision making and ability to handle confidential information will be another plus to your profile.
Resume Test For Clerical Assistant/ Data Entry Position
526 North Street
Augusta, Maine 78273
(738) 345-6765, Jennifer@email.com
Searching for a Clerical Assistant position with XYZ Organization employing intensive data entry, communication, and secretarial skills to contribute efficiently to your company’s success.
• Over 1 year’s experience as a Data Entry Clerk.
• Expert in arranging, classifying, word processing and record handling.
• Computer: Quick-books, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Data Entry Speed: 65 WPM with accuracy.
• Complete knowledge of office machines
• Proven ability to multitask in a busy environment.
• Great attention to detail.
• Outstanding telephone etiquette.
• Demonstrated ability to work separately as well as in a team.
• Started new system of data entry that decreased overall time by 60%.
• Formed tracking system for accurate employee records.
AAA Company– Augusta, Maine | September 2013 – Present
Clerical Assistant – Data Entry Clerk
• Enter data into online and offline system.
• Arrange appointments and meetings.
• Process and handle company records.
• Make reports for higher administration.
• Respond to phone calls and meet visitors.
High School Diploma ● City Public School, Augusta, Maine| 2011
• Ability to work under pressure to meet critical deadlines.
• Highly skilled to work effectively in fast paced environment.
• Customer focused approach.