Data Entry Analysts interpret a company’s data to help business executives make informed decisions. They analyze the methods and procedures used in gathering, filtering, and compiling data. Data entry analyst also supervises several data entry operations and observes its effectiveness.
Job responsibilities also include converting figures to graphs, tables and to develop a database from the collected data. A Data Analyst develops analysis and reports capabilities; monitor performance lays quality control and identifies plans for improvement.
An ideal resume for Data Entry Analyst position should focus on excellent computer and typing speed, ability to work with deadlines, analytical skills along with quality focus, teamwork, confidentiality, and work ethics.
Consider the following resume sample for data entry analyst for further assistance:
Data Entry Analyst Resume Sample
8732 Case Street, St. Paul, Minnesota 87362
DATA ENTRY ANALYST
Seeking a data entry position with a fast-paced organization employing skills acquired during my IT degree program to type correspondences and provide administrative support. Ability to meet standard data entry requirements, including typing speed and accuracy.
|Information Upload||Quality Check||Accuracy Assurance|
|Error Correction||Discrepancy Handling||Source Data Preparation|
|Data Program Techniques||Reports Production||Information Evaluation|
|Billing||Data Filtering||Analytic Tools Use|
• Applied 1-10-100 rule to database management to ensure the minimal occurrence of errors.
• Helped achieve a goal-surpassing 22% increase in add-on sales (6-figure growth) after implementing new CRM data fields that enhanced customer insights for the sales team.
• Implemented digital-filing solution that improved records management and customer follow-up processes.
Data Entry Analyst| January 2014 – March 2018
AAA Firm, St. Paul, Minnesota
• Collected and verified data for relevancy with clients’ requirements.
• Corrected data discrepancies by contacting clients to acquire clarification on missing or erroneous data.
• Reviewed and maintained the integrity of the database and updating source data.
• Filtered data before uploading on the system database.
• Provided training to the data entry staff.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
State University, St. Paul, Minnesota 2013
Excellent professional references available