Campus monitors are responsible for providing safety to the students during lunchroom and recess activities for the purpose of ensuring a safe experience; minimizing the frequency or severity of harmful incidents; and communicating observations and/or incidents that may impact a general well-being of students and school staff.
These professionals also communicate school policies and enforcement procedures to students, staff and visitors for the purpose of ensuring their understanding and the potential consequences of violation.
An ideal candidate for campus monitor position should possess excellent negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills. He/she should also possess excellent analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills. Most campus monitors hold a high school diploma and receive on-the-job training.
Campus Monitor Resume Sample
8454 Case Street, Austin, Texas 12345
A skilled and energetic Campus Monitor with 7+ years’ experience of providing leadership and oversight to the students during lunchroom and recess activities. A physically strong and dexterous individual well-versed in handling situations like such as fights, disagreements, and brawls. Capable of communication well with students, staff, and parents.
|– Student Oversight||– Security Monitoring||– Concerns Reporting|
|– Conflict Handling||– Parking Oversight||– Safety Protocols|
|– Student Encouragement||– Grounds Inspection||– Corrective Actions|
|– Extracurricular Activities||– Oversight Detention||– Running Reporting|
(Mention your achievements here)
XYZ School District, Austin, Texas 2016-present
• Monitor students during lunch and recess times.
• Monitor the campus to ensure a safe and secure environment for employees and students.
• Observe and file behaviours of students that might be issue for the well-being of the school.
• Intervene in situations that can quickly get out of hands, such as fights and brawls.
• Enforce all policies relating to student discipline and attendance.
• Respond quickly and appropriately in emergencies
• Apply conflict resolution strategies to resolve minor disputes.
ABC Academy, Austin, Texas 2012-2016
• Monitored school cafeteria, hallways, grounds, and parking lots to ensure proper behaviour from students.
• Oversaw restrooms and report any inappropriate activities.
• Monitored campus parameter for unauthorized entrances.
• Supervised student parking and student loitering.
• Inquired into students who may loiter in grounds or hallways during class time.
• Created and submitted reports on issues such as bad behaviour, vandalism, or purposeful breakage to the school office.
High School Diploma
City High School, Austin, Texas – 2010