A bagger resume must be well-equipped with an effective skills section which will make your resume stand out.
Skills section on a bagger resume make its appearance interesting and increase the chances for a call of interview.
Look at the following skills which are relevant to bagger job.
Select 4-5 phrases ti include in your CV or resume for grocery bagger or courtesy clerk position.
Bagger Skills for Resume
• Committed towards safety of merchandise and workplace
• Demonstrated ability to operate a forklift and pallet jack
• Able to follow procedures on paper and pre-defined methods
• Basic computer and internet skills for data entry and search
• Proven record of working effectively without supervision
• Sound decision-making and teamwork skills
• Good attention to detail to ensure correctness
• Excellent communications skills – both verbal and written
• Eager to work shifts and weekends based upon requirements
• Enthusiastic to work overtime without prior notice
• Ability to maintain good sanitation standards
• Proven record of maintaining food product safety
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs consistently
• Bilingual: Ability to read, write and type English and Spanish