Automotive Service Advisors are employed in car dealerships where they are responsible for providing assistance to clients who need to repair their vehicles. They provide excellent customer service and liaise between mechanics and automobile owners.
General responsibilities of Automotive Service Advisors include greeting customers, inspecting vehicles, identifying mechanical problems, and providing cost estimates.
If you are willing to pursue your career as an Automotive Service Advisor, you must possess sound automotive knowledge, vehicle repair knowledge, problem-solving expertise, computer competencies, and teamwork.
Automotive Service Advisor Sample Resume
359 sample street
Dallas Texas 38294
Professional Summary: A highly skilled and motivated individual with 8 years’ progressive experience as an Automotive Service Advisor. Demonstrated expertise in inspecting and identifying issues in vehicles and providing the right solutions. I am also well-versed in determining the sensitivity of the problem and providing time and cost estimations. Furthermore, I am proficient at overseeing the workflow of the service center. Capable of building strong customer relationships and resolving customers’ complaints and issues.
|Problem Identification||Problem Sensitivity|
|Time and Cost Estimation||Progress Management|
|Complaint Handling||Multiple Priorities Handling|
Mention your achievements here.
Service Advisor | October 2016 – Present
Sample Motors, Dallas Texas
• Greet clients and communicate with them to determine issues with their vehicles.
• Visually inspect and test-drive vehicles to identify problems.
• Provide a perfect solution for the identified problem and also recommend additional services.
• Schedule service appointments and inform clients when their vehicle is ready to be picked up.
• Prepare invoices, collect payments, and maintain service records.
ABC Cardetailership | May 2014 – September 2016
Auto Appearance, Dallas Texas
• Cleaned and polished cars from inside and outside.
• Inspected automobiles and kpt accurate records of the automobile’s condition.
• Respond to customer queries and handled complaints.
• Managed inventory and re-ordered supplies as and when required.
• Performed other administrative duties as requested by managers.
City High School, Dallas Texas– 2014
High School Diploma