Advertising account managers are responsible for planning promotional campaigns for promoting a company’s products and services to a targeted audience. They are also responsible for managing all the accounts within an advertising agency.
Responsibilities of advertising account managers also include assisting sales agents with their marketing needs, proposing and implementing marketing strategies, writing reports for clients, preparing budgets, monitoring work progress, and maintaining schedules.
If you are willing to work in this capacity, you should possess excellent managerial, communication, and negotiating skills. Furthermore, you should possess good advertising expertise along with computer competency, time management, and problem-solving skills.
Advertising Account Manager Resume Sample
679 Lake Avenue
Austin, Texas 83749
A dedicated and hard-working individual with extensive experience working as an advertising account manager. Proven expertise to plan and design promotional strategies for the client and conducting regular performance audits to analyze campaign results. Capable of cultivating strong professional client relationships.
|• Campaign development||• Developing promotional strategies||• Media planning|
|• Digital advertising||• Budgeting||• Multimedia advertising|
|• Account management||• Customer relationship management||• Communication skills|
XYZ Airlines, Tallahassee, FL | 2018-2020
• Communicate with the client to determine his/her requirements and develop campaign strategies for the client.
• Prepare and deliver presentations to include clients’ needs assessment, and supporting documentation.
• Present ideas for promotional activities to senior managers.
• Create client portfolios, and monitor ongoing activities.
• Prepare budget and maintenance schedule.
XYZ Airlines, Tallahassee, FL | 2016-2018
• Determined the client’s goals and developed detailed promotional plans accordingly.
• Analysed campaign results and recommended changes if required.
• Answered client’s queries and addressed the project issue.
• Established relationships with new clients, and followed up with existing ones
• Assisted in hiring and training new account executives.
Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing
AAA University, Austin, Texas – 2016