An Academic Coordinator is responsible for supervising the development of teaching material, staff and curriculum in public or private teaching institutes.
If you are planning to apply for the position of academic coordinator, you need to come up with a resume that best highlights your familiarity with academic processes, attention to details, the ability to provide support to trainees, and to develop modules and programs.
Moreover it is very important to recheck your resume before sending it to make sure that there is no grammatical or spelling error. It is also very important to make sure that your resume is free from irrelevant information as it can effect your chances of getting selected badly.
Consider the following sample resume for the position of academic coordinator that will provide you with further assistance in this regard:
Academic Coordinator Resume Sample
297 Seventh Street • Nashville, Tennessee 82945 • (348) 924-5825 • firstname.lastname@example.org
PERFORMANCE SUMMARY: Highly skilled and enthusiastic individual with 6 years’ progressive experience working as an academic coordinator. Well-versed at designing classroom material and curriculum, monitoring teacher training and analyzing student performance. Experience carrying out multiple tasks simultaneously and handing various responsibilities in a fast paced environment.
● Academic Evaluation ● Admission Advice ● Student Counseling
● Recruitment ● Activity Planning ● Operational Maintenance
● Documentation ● Query Response ● Application Processing
● Curricular Supervision ● Duty Scheduling ● Personnel Management
• Provided individual and group instruction for youth ages 16-24 to improve their literacy and numeracy status.
• Ensured 80% completion of participants for work readiness and prepared monthly academic calendar.
• Served 200 students workload from two Middle schools and one High school.
AAA COLLEGE, Nashville, Tennessee
Academic Coordinator, January 2015 to Present
• Developed and created College 101 seminar class for Middle school students.
• Assisted youth in areas needed to accomplish their personal, educational and career goals.
• Managed and adjusted pre-determined curriculum and programs within the campus
• Planned cultural field trips and created summer program initiative.
XYZ GROUP, Nashville, Tennessee
Subject Coordinator, July 2013 to December 2014
• Created, scheduled, and taught preparation classes for international writing competition and international English tests
• Managed and analyzed quarterly data to ensure students received proper grade and level placement
• Planned and implemented conferences and special events.
CITY COLLEGE, Nashville, Tennessee , 2013
B.S., Mass Communications
Member: Partners in Learning, PIL
Associate: International Educationists Association, IEA
Skilled in MS Word, Outlook and internet