There are many things to consider that need to be taken into consideration when writing/updating a resume for tile setter position. The resume writing process can be long and arduous if you don’t really know what makes maintains workable.
The focus of any tile setter resume that ought to be on the employer. Employer-centered resumes win immediate selection interviews.
To determine how this can be done, have a look at the following resume sample:
Ceramic tile Setter Resume Sample
736 5th Streets? Louisville, WV 25699? (000) 999-1245? franc how @ email. com
Efficiency Profile: 6+ years of experience in cutting, surrounding and installing tiles to create decorative walls, decals and floor designs. Dexterous individual who properly lines up tiles of different sizes using levels, squares and straightedges and determines the best layout to achieve desired tile patterns. Verified ability to mark and measure surfaces in an accurate manner by next blueprints.
1. Tile Shaping 2. Cost and Labor Estimation 3. Mortar Combining
4. Blueprints Comprehension 5. Grouting and Sealing 6.Measuring Expertise
7. Aesthetic Designing 8. Creative Balance 9. Minor Cabinetry.
4. Tile Finishing – Remodeling – Reconstruction Support
Flooring Setter | 2013 – Present
Midway Services, Louisville, WV
1. Remodel an entire 4 story building by installing new floor tiles in every room, within the provided deadline of 32 days.
2. Form tile fixing into an 8 feet mural revealing the Aztec Civilization, for a college project.
3. Train 19 apprentices in handling tile and pebble setting duties, within a short time span of 28 months.
4. Consult clients to determine their tile setting and creating requirements.
5. Provide information regarding available tile designs and associated costs.
6. Measure the amount of labor and material needed for each and every tiling project.
7. Contact tile vendors to determine availability of floor tiles and assist clients in choosing the right types of floor tiles.
8. Lower and condition tiles to fit obstacles in addition to strange spaces by making effective use of hand and power tools.
9. Established tiles in patterns or stuck in a job straightforward manner, depending on specific instruction of the customer.
Tile Setter | 2011 – 2013
City Development Company, Louisville, WV
1. Implemented a measuring system that provided 100% accuracy and reliability in cutting large bits of tile and pebble.
2. Prepared surfaces by attaching lath and water resistant paper and applying bare concrete bases.
3. Mixed and applied mortar, cement and glue to form a bed of tiles.
4. Measured and marked services where tiles need to be installed.
5. Slice, polished and installed pebble and tiles according to space availability.
6. Used mortar, cement or stuff to set tiles in position by using spreaders and levelers.
7. Removed old tiles and grout by using chisels and scrapers and prepare surfaces achievable tile installations.
Construction Beginner | 2010 – 2011
American Technologies, Louisville, WV
1. Measured areas where tiles needed to be fitted and provided an estimate for tiles purchase.
2. Assisted in reducing and shaping tiles to match around obstacles and in challenging to reach places.
3. Mixed mortar and concrete and ensured that it was properly put on fix tiles and marble slabs in place.
4. Used sealants to set porcelain tiles into place and ascertained that any buffing requirements were fulfilled.
5. Cleaned out and cleared work areas by removing trash and debris and endured that any tiles, grout, concrete or sealant remnants were removed properly.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
High College Diploma | 2009
Louisville High School, Louisville, WV
Tile Cutting Training (Company Sponsored) | 2012
OSHA 10 Safety Training (Company Sponsored) | 2012
Superb references from my past employers and clients are available at your obtain.