Generally, recruiters don’t take more than 30 seconds to scan a resume. Therefore, it is very important that put enough time and effort in crafting your resume in order to grab the attention of the hiring manager who might be receiving several resumes every day.
An ideal resume should demonstrate your job relevant skills and knowledge in an eye-catching manner. Gone are the days when resumes followed the ‘one size fits all’ principle. Today is the era of customized and tailored resumes that aim at addressing the employer’s specific needs. Therefore, make sure that you tailor your resume according to the requirements of the prospective employer.
Below is a sample resume for the position of a teller coordinator. You are free to modify this sample as per your requirements.
Resume Sample for Teller Coordinator
872 Case Street • Atlanta, Georgia 64986 • (739) 947-8723 • Andrew-Smith@email.com
Highly focused and dependable professional bringing quick thinking and decision making skills. With 8 years’ progressive experience in this field, I offer strong communication and interpersonal skills along with knowledge of office procedures and ability to perform typical financial transactions and teller functions. Specially recognized for being able to work efficiently under pressure and maintaining strong and positive customer relations by delivering high quality teller services.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
|– Transaction Processing||– ATM Maintenance||– Retail Services|
|– Remittance Forwarding||– Cash Balancing||– Business Solicitation|
|– Mortgage Promotion||– Check Verification||– Loan Filing|
|– Monthly Audits||– Risk Management||– Loss Prevention|
• Kept 7 tellers motivated by providing weekly coaching on their goals, progress and development needs.
• Successfully maintained a zero balancing record, while processing 3,000 monthly transactions.
• Lead team that passed the most recent corporate audit with score of 85%. Received many awards for preventing loss.
• Consistently provided excellent customer support and achieved the highest customer service rating in 2011.
Sample Organization, Atlanta, Georgia
Teller Coordinator, August 2014 to Present
• Prepare and issue work schedules, deadlines and duty assignments to teller staff.
• Provide clients with general information on account opening and ensure that they are provided with more profound. Information by relationship managers
• Assess need for tellers on each counter and formulate plans to man them.
City BANK, Atlanta, Georgia
Teller, April 2009 to July 2014
• Oversaw ATM balances, refilled cash as needed, and ensured the system was in good working order.
• Processed various transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, loans and line of credits in accordance with established policies and procedures.
• Managed a cash drawer and ensured adherence to daily cash limits as well as end of day balance.
International Institute of Banking, Atlanta, Georgia
Associates degree in Account Management
CITY BANK, Atlanta, Georgia
International Anti Money Laundering Bureau, Atlanta, Georgia
• Banking Software
• Microsoft: Word and Excel
(Give two references)