Sandwich artists work at subway restaurants where they are responsible for preparing and serving sandwiches and other food items.
General duties of subway sandwich artists include preparing and selling food items, ensuring food safety, collecting payments, maintaining stocks, and ensuring sanitation standards.
If you are willing to pursue your career as a subway sandwich artist, you need to possess excellent sandwiches and salad-making skills along with knowledge of various types of meats, cheeses, and vegetables that go into sandwiches. Professional appearance, excellent customer service skills, dexterity, food hygiene knowledge, ability to work in a team, and knowledge of Subway policies and rules are also very important.
Subway Sandwich Artist Sample Summary Statements
• Professional subway sandwich artist with exceptional fast food expertise and 6 years’ experience in the field. Capable of interacting with guests to politely and professionally to determine their food requirements and specifications.Expert at assembling customer orders quickly and serving them while still hot.
• Trustworthy and service-oriented subway sandwich artist with sufficient experience of working in a customer based environment. Skilled in taking customer orders, and preparing food accordingly in a 2-3 minute time frame. Well-versed at cutting fruits and vegetables priorly to make sure that they are readily available when required.
• Dependable and punctual fast food professional with 8 years’ extensive experience working as a subway sandwich artist. Skilled at cooking and serving food according to customer requirements. Proficient in serving food in the right proportions and also skilled at wrapping sandwiches properly for take-away.
• Highly skilled subway sandwich artist skilled at preparing sandwiches and other food items according to the directed recipe and customers’ specifications. Talented at handling cash, credit, and debit transactions. Capable of keeping the work area and counter neat, clean, and presentable at all times.
• Meticulous fast food professional with years of experience working in the fast-food arena. Skilled at welcoming customers and providing them with exceptional customer service to make sure that they have the best dining experience.