Storekeepers are responsible for managing all operations in a store such as staff supervision, inventory management, records maintenance etcetera.
If you are willing to pursue a career as a Storekeeper, you should possess strong management and organizational skills along with customer service, records maintenance, and complaint-handling expertise.
A high school diploma or equivalent along with relevant experience is required for this position.
Storekeeper Sample Resume
Atlanta, Georgia 65976
A hardworking individual with 6 years successful track record of working as a Storekeeper. Owing to my exceptional communication skills, I am capable of maintaining good relations with vendors and suppliers. Moreover, I am known for receiving deliveries, verifying details, and handling discrepancies. I am also talented at scheduling staff shifts, stocking shelves, and providing excellent customer service.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
|• Inventory Management||• Sales Records|
|• Receiving Procedures||• Retail Administration|
|• Sales Management||• Complaint Handling|
XYZ Markets, Atlanta, Georgia
March 2020 – Present
• Receive and inspect incoming shipments.
• Prepare and process purchase orders.
• Verify incoming deliveries and handle any discrepancies.
• Supervise workers and schedule staff shifts.
• Train and coordinate new personnel.
• Ensure compliance with store regulations.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
ABC Store, Atlanta, Georgia
November 2017 – February 2020
• Greeted customers as they enter the store.
• Answered customer complaints and forwarded complaints to the manager.
• Organised and maintained storerooms.
• Assisted in processing daily shipments.
• Completed sales by processing cash and credit payments.
High School Diploma
ABC High School, Atlanta, Georgia