A Retail Store Manager manages the daily operations of a retail store. These professionals are knowledgeable about almost everything related to sales, marketing, and other operations.
An ideal candidate for this position should possess an ability to run store operations efficiently, along with the capability to train and lead store staff coupled with exceptional knowledge in marketing, sales, finance, and inventory management.
Generally, a retail management and marketing degree is required for this position.
Retail Store Manager Resume Sample
635 Northridge Drive
Trenton, New Jersey 08609
Highly skilled retail store manager with 8 years’ extensive experience in leading profit-generating operations through innovative merchandising, pricing, and discounting. Well-versed in formulating effective business strategies to attract new customers and improving sales.
• Profound ability to inspire and lead workers
• Demonstrated capability to hire the right candidates, and train and motivate them
• Skilled at meeting retail sales goals
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask
XYZ Store– Trenton, New Jersey | July 2017– Present
• Manage routine store operations include sales and marketing.
• Manage store budgets and formulate effective business strategies to attract new customers and improve sales.
• Assist customers in all aspects of store services, respond to their queries, and handle complaints.
• Hire, train, and monitor employees to increase sales and customer satisfaction levels, and reduce complaints.
Assistant Store Manager
Case Store – Trenton, New Jersey | January 2013 – June 2017
• Monitored inventory and placed new orders for items as and when needed
• Maintained a safe and clean store environment.
• Handled customer complaints and problems professionally.
• Ensured that the store follows health and safety regulations.
The State University – Trenton, New Jersey – 2012
BS Degree in Retail Managemen