Personal shoppers are responsible for assisting customers in shopping. They determine customers requirements by asking them what they are looking for and offering advice and knowledge of the best products to purchase. Furthermore, these professionals also process orders, and assist with exchanges or returns.
An ideal resume for personal shopper resume should exhibit exceptional customer service orientation coupled with the ability to sell, courtesy, research skills, commercial awareness, and self-motivation.
Given below is and excellent resume sample for the position of personal shopper that will assist you in writting your own:
Personal Shopper Resume Sample
4628 Sample Avenue, St.Paul, Minnesota
A friendly and enthusiastic personal shopper with 5 years’ progressive experience of assisting customers in shopping and giving appropriate advice based on their requirements. Capable of working in a fast-paced environment and dealing with a number of different tasks and responsibilities in an efficient manner.
Order Processing | Recommendations
Adjustments Finalizing | Exchange and Replacements
Client Base Maximization | Complaint Handling
Tracking | Strategic Selling
Up-selling | After-sales Services
Budget Management | Schedule Planning
• Consistently rank in top sales: sold $1.4 million in Chanel in both 2018 and 2019.
• Provide on average 3 wardrobe options for clients based on their budget.
• Ranked 2nd in the department, level four seller, lead reward opener.
• Retained a customer by effectively providing him with high-quality services.
ABC Supermarket, St.Paul, Minnesota
June 2018– Present
• Welcome customers as they enter the store and assist them to locate the required products
• Accompany the customers to the respective aisle and tell them about the features and benefits of the products
• Make recommendations according to their requirements
• Suggest alternative products in case the required product is not available
• Answer customer queries and handles their complaints in an appropriate manner
• Provided customers with support around merchandise replacement and exchanges
• Take orders over the telephone and email and process them
• Promot merchandise through successful visual displays
• Provide the highest standards of service, sales, and customer satisfaction in every retail
Retail Sales Associate
Walmart, St.Paul, Minnesota
February 2015 – May 2018
• Greet the customers in a professional manner
• Assisted customers in choosing products based on their preferences and needs
• Stocked and organised the shelves and kept them neat and clean.
• Maintained inventory and reviewed merchandise movement
• Respond appropriately to customer complaints and inquiries and provide corrective feedback
High School Diploma
City High School, St.Paul, Minnesota – 2015