University registrars are responsible for managing the student admission processes and their academic and financial records. Their duties include managing new student registration, setting up cumulative folders, entering student data into relevant folders. adhering to course schedules, and assisting with degree audits.
Working as a university registrar requires high level of technological proficiency as they are required to maintain both physical and computerized records while ensuring high degree of accuracy and security. Furthermore, a universuty registrar should possess knowledge of university policies, attention to detail, organizational skills, and teamwork.
A bachelor’s or master’s degree in an education-related field is typically required for this job
University Registrar Resume Sample
84 Case Street, Tallahassee, Florida 32317
Highly talented and skilled University registrar with 7 years of relevant experience. Proficient in managing students’ admission and graduation process. Capable of interviewing students, filling out registration forms, and guiding students regarding admissions, financial aid, and other issues. Motivated and systematic, with an exceptional ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
|Academic records management||Organization and planning||Computer competences|
|Teamworking abilities||Administrative support||Attention to details and accuracy|
|Class schedule coordination||Good numeracy skills||Customer service|
ABC University, Tallahassee, Florida
September 2017 – Present
• Handle students’ admission and graduation process.
• Help students with enrollment procedures and provide them with information regarding admission and registration processes.
• Interview students and assist them in filling out registration forms.
• Take and record student information in the computer system.
• Answer phone calls and respond to student queries.
• Ensure confidentiality and security of student information
XYZ University, Tallahassee, Florida
January 2014 – August 2017
• Provided new students with information regarding registration procedures.
• Handled student registration by interviewing students and accurately filling out admissions forms.
• Responded to students’ queries about admission procedures and curriculum.
• Performed administrative duties such as creating academic transcripts etc.
• Ensured compliance with university regulations and state laws.
High School Diploma
ABC High School, Tallahassee, Florida – 2013