A resume is the most important document of a job hunt. A carefully composed resume can increase your chances of getting an interview to great extent. But if written carelessly, it can be very dangerous for your candidacy.
Writing a resume for a program support assistant position can be a complicated task. Each and every section of the program support assistant resume is to be written with great care. Your resume should demonstrate your ability to provide tactical and administrative support to a program along with your knowledge of how to run a program successfully.
If you are planning to apply for a position of a Program Support Assistant, the following resume sample may come in handy.
Resume Example for Program Support Assistant
672 North Street ● Atlanta, Georgia 67523 ● (365) 534-8672 ● Sara.Andrew@email.com
Program Support Assistant
Dedicated and focused individual with 6+ years’ extensive experience working as a Program Support Assistant. Skilled at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve an excellent patient experience along with strong communication and management skills.
• Dedicated, mature and resourceful individual.
• Ability to manage confidential and sensitive data of the organization skillfully.
• Exceptionally skillful at organizing and managing tasks, personnel, and events.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office – Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project, and MS Word.
|– Documents Filing/Retrieving||– Invoice Preparation||– Correspondence Handling|
|– Records Management||– Bookkeeping||– Customer Service|
|– Memo Preparation||– Meetings Arrangement||– Housekeeping|
• Created a better digital filing system that improved data access and handling.
• Performed data analysis and generated a variety of reports using Microsoft (MS) Excel and Access.
• Implemented a call screening process by creating a questioning script which reduced the number of inappropriate calls channeled to project managers.
• Train new staff, resource person for all staff for procedural issues and concerns.
• Efficiently used Quickbase for all data entry and task scheduling for a number of programs.
Program Support Assistant
AAA Company, Atlanta, Georgia, February 2013 to Present
• Reviewed, analyzed, and evaluated the accomplishments of various office administrative functions
• Performed administrative duties, bookkeeping, audit preparations, front office management
• Handled incoming and outgoing correspondence of the organization in the form of letters, mails, and calls
• Arranged and attended meetings, noted down the proceedings and drafted minutes of the meetings
• Prepare travel authorizations, handle office supplies and procurement needs
• Organized the orientation program for new joined employees
• Provide research and tactical support to program managers by determining norms and handling time and attendance reporting tasks
• Sorted and distributed mail; monitor supplies and services; and filed miscellaneous correspondence
• Maintained central filing system and departmental policies, priorities and program goals
• Educated and assists co-workers on computer technology.
AAA Organization, Atlanta, Georgia, April 2010 to January 2013
• Conducted researches and presented findings to the Board of Directors.
• Prepared background papers, talking points, and policy recommendations for senior leadership.
• Compiled data and ensured dissemination.
• Managed press releases and other materials for ensuring outreach and communications.
• Managed calendar and arranged meetings.
• Oversaw incoming and outgoing mails and initiated correspondence with vendors and other parties.
ABC Business School, Atlanta, Georgia, 2009
• Word Processing • Spreadsheets • Database • Presentation software