Personal shoppers provide assistance to customers while shopping. They guide the customers and make recommendations based on customers’ requirements. These professionals have substantial knowledge regarding products, trends, and services.
Since this job involves a lot of communication and interaction with customers, therefore, it is very important for personal shoppers to have good communication skills. Some other skills that are important for personal shopper positions are excellent customer service skills, time management, organization skills, and computer literacy.
No formal education is required for this position, while people in this role generally have a background in sales or fashion and marketing.
Personal Shopper Sample Objectives
• Looking for a position of full-service shopper where my excellent communication and customer service skills can be fully utilized.
• Eager to work as a personal shopper at ABC Company. Coming with strong communication skills, attention to detail, commercial awareness, good observation, quality focus, accuracy, teamwork, and time management.
• To secure a challenging position of a personal shopper in a reputable organization to expand my learnings, knowledge, and skills. Bringing demonstrated expertise in communicating with customers, determining their requirements, and placing orders on their behalf.
• Secure a position of a personal shopper to fully utilize my training and skills while making a significant contribution to the success of the company.
• To acquire a position of a personal shopper at ABC Company to make use of my communication and customer service skills to achieve the goals of a company that focuses on customer satisfaction and customer experience.