Personal shoppers are responsible for assisting customers in shopping. They determine customers requirements by asking them what they are looking for and offering advice and knowledge of the best products to purchase. Furthermore, these professionals also process orders, and assist with exchanges or returns.
An ideal resume for personal shopper resume should exhibit exceptional customer service orientation coupled with the ability to sell, courtesy, research skills, commercial awareness, and self-motivation.
Following is a list of duties of personal shopper:
Personal Shopper Job Description Sample
• Greet the customers as they enter the store.
• Communicate with clients to determine what they’re looking for.
• Assist customers locate the required products.
• Provide custoers with detailed product information.
• Make suggestions for alternative products in case the required product is not available.
• Share fashion trends and offer advice and knowledge of the best products to purchase.
• Process customer’s orders either through live chat, telephone calls, or email.
• Log data and information in the order entry system.
• Maintain inventory and review merchandize movement
• Keep the shelves stocked and organized.
• Process orders, and assist with returns and exchanges.
• Respond to customer queries and handle their complaints.
• Other duties may be assigned.