In order to write an objective statement for OJT (On the Job Training) resume, you can get ideas from a different OJT resume objective examples available on the internet.
The usual statement to write an objective is “Looking for a position in ‘x’ field” does not state the applicant’s aim or zealousness to make a career change or suitability for the opening. An advanced way of making an OJT job application objective statement is to incorporate your career targets with a brief synopsis of your expertise.
Objective Statements for OJT (On the Job Training) Resume
• Dependable, intelligent and passionate mathematics graduate looking for on the job training to use my in-depth knowledge and enhance my skills at the same time.
• Looking for On the Job Training in Customer Service area to acquire the knowledge of how to offer best customer service and understanding of daily working of the company.
•Sensible and trustworthy high school student with real love for animals seeking On the Job Training with a veterinary healthcare centre.
• To acquire OJT position with a reputed IT Company. Keen to coordinate with a team of skilled professionals for individual as well as corporate development.
• Determined for a position as an OJT at AAA Organization. Offering expertise in handling sociology programs to enhance personal, group and organizational effectiveness.
• To get a position as an OJT at XYZ Corporation and employing my abilities in modern software applications.
Objectives for OJT Trainer Resume
• To work as an OJT at Beverage Company by utilizing adeptness at training freshly inducted personnel to learn job-related expertise, in order to support an orderly transition.
• Looking for a position as an OJT with New City Hotels and Resorts. Keen to make use of my expertise in identifying training and development requirements and designing and expanding training and development programs.
• Get an OJT position with ABC Network using excellent understanding in determining current and future training requirements of existing and new employees and providing them with on-the-job training to assist them get a head start at their work.