Excavator operators are responsible for operating and controlling excavators and other heavy equipment, such as bulldozers, hydraulic trucks, and cranes in a safe manner.
Duties of an excavator operator include performing maintenance checks, repairing equipment, implementing safety measures, and handling inventories.
An individual working as an excavator should be physically fit and have good stamina coupled with great attention to detail, accuracy, organization, teamwork, and time management. A high school diploma or equivalent is generally required for this job.
Excavator Operator Sample Objectives
• Highly motivated and skilled individual with expertise in operating and maintaining excavators and other heavy equipment desires to obtain a position of Excavator Operator with ABC Constructions.
• Seeking an Excavator Operator position with XYZ company where my skills in operating and maintaining heavy equipment along with attention to detail, organization, communication, and time management can be fully utilized.
• Looking for an Excavator Operator position at ABC Company to utilize 3 years of heavy equipment operation and maintenance experience. Coming with strong communication skills, attention to safety, accuracy, teamwork, and time management.
• Energetic and dependable excavator operator keen to work in a similar role at XYZ Construction Company. Bringing expertise in operating excavators and other heavy equipment in a safe manner, performing maintenance checks, implementing safety measures, repairing equipment, and handling inventories.
• Reliable individual with a strong work ethic, good communication skills, and ability to work under stress seeking a position as an excavator operator in XYZ construction house to utilize 3 years of experience in operating, maintaining, and troubleshooting construction equipment.