The real key to getting your foot inside the door as a Mental Health Health care worker is building the targeted resume. While no resume can be viewed perfect, the customized resume will get you noticed. Whether you are an experienced RN or merely out of school, you need a resume that convince employers ask you in for an interview.
Mental Health Nurse Career Description
The position of Mental Health Nurse is liable for administration of medicinal drugs and treatments, going over test results, and communicating with physicians and other healthcare team members to guarantee the highest quality individual care. In addition compared to that he/she is also forced to evaluate the health care and treatments the person is receiving to discover if the individual is achieving the expected outcomes or not. The Mental Health care professional should become well experienced throughout preparing patient’s evaluation, planning of care and most importantly intervening while patient’s condition improvements.
Mental Health Nurse Resume Example
68999 Southern region Equator Crest • Gurnee, IL 76588
Property: 111-090-7788 • Mobile: (111) 111-1111• E-mail: Brooke_MHN @ e-mail. com
Mental Health Nurse
Considerate and empathetic Mental Health Nurse with regarding green decade of skilled experience in providing age-appropriate care for acute and crisis stabilization and also planned and carried out professional nursing care for patients relative to hospital policies and regulations. Independently done job functions, executed nursing processes depending on expanded knowledge and experience, coordinated and provided safe patient care with the understanding and understanding age appropriate and culturally aware needs, tolerantly responded to patient messages and queries linked to psychotropic medication troubles, routine reports, concerns about disposition or behavior or other urgent problems that fall within the nursing scope. In addition to that possess considerable understanding of modern psychiatric medical theories, principles, procedures, procedures as effectively as problems of mental illness and its particular treatment theories and techniques.
● Individual guidance
● Family management meetings
● Medications Administration
● Practical supervision
● Development of program plans
● Records upkeep
● Crisis involvement
● Mental Health and fitness Assessment
Mental Health Health care worker
Correctional Healthcare Corporations – Atlanta, GA | This summer 2007 – Scar 2013
• Applied oral and injectable medicinal drugs and oversaw the dispensing of common and topical medicinal drugs and treatments
• Kept accurate written records of patients health care provided including medical assessments, treatment ideas, progress notes, medicinal drugs administered and launch planning
• Educated patients and their close relatives about the patient’s health issues, including medications and daily living skills
• Observed and assessed changes and trends in physical or mental condition with the patient and also planned and carried out therapeutic interventions and evaluated reaction to such interventions
• Done and evaluated instructional classes and psycho-educational organizations for patients, medical or therapy employees
Psych Health Health care worker
Health Partners – Augusta, GA | May well 2002 – This summer 2007
• Coordinated and taught educational mental medical programs to satisfy the needs of employees, patients, caregivers as well as the community
• Developed and revised plans of care for the mental well being patients and household units
• Coordinated individual care with other employees and physicians
• Provided patient intervention in your house setting using latest psychiatric nursing procedures
• Respected the patient’s privacy and maintained confidentiality
Associate of Technology in Nursing (ASN) – College or university of Medicines – Alpharetta, GA [11/09/2000].