A newly graduated nurse is someone who has just completed nursing school and has gained a license to be a registered nurse. Newly graduate nurses are answerable for conducting the same duties as any experienced registered nurse although they may perform fewer duties until they have completed their on-the-job training.
Resumes written by newly graduated nurses must exhibit information that will give enough cause for an employer to hire them. While hospitals and care opportunities are always on the watch for new nurses, they prefer to appoint only the best. You can demonstrate your knowledge of the nursing at an interview but to get to an interview, you will need to ensure that your resume highlights your abilities and skills. Following are some resume objectives for a newly graduate nursing position that you may find handy when preparing your resume.
Newly Graduate Nursing Resume Objectives
1. Seeking a position as a Registered Nurse with City Hospital where I can share my dedication to life by providing advantage of my nursing training.
2. Looking for a position as a LPN at Health Care Centre using excellent training in evaluating the effectiveness of care plans in order to make sure a good results.
3.Want a Nursing position at AAA Medical Hospital. Offering passion, enthusiasm and a professional attitude for patient care.
4. Keen to work as a Nurse with City Hospital where my understanding and abilities in patient care and progressive concern can be utilized to help patients.
5.for a position of a Nurse with Salem Medical Center by providing productive training in order to help in carrying out patient care plans.
6. Seeking a nursing position at a known healthcare facility using skills and knowledge in handling patients, newborns and pediatrics. Possess excellent communication and patient care skills.
7. To secure a responsible and demanding position as Graduate Nurse, in which my education, training and skills will be used appropriately and successfully.