An ideal cover letter for a nanny position should demonstrate great stamina and patience along with enthusiasm, reliability, honesty, excellent supervision skills, ability to multitask and child care experience. Consider the following points while writing a resume for a nanny position:
❖ Read the description issued by the prospective employer and relate your skills to the requirements of the employer.
❖ Choos a format that is highly professional and best highlights your expertise.
❖ Include relevant accomplishments that grab the attention of the reader.
Infant Nanny Cover Letter Sample
567 Case Road • Houston, Texas 46852 • (048) 826-9574 • Cara@email.com
September 12, 2016
Mr. Clark Anderson
398 Case Street
Houston, Texas 74692
Dear Mr. Anderson:
I am writing this letter to formally apply for the position of an Infant Nanny recently available at ABC Company. My 5 years’ experience as a nanny along with excellent supervisory skills, multitasking ability render me perfect for this position.
Listed below are some of my qualifications that might be of great interest to you:
● Skilled in preparing nourishing meals and snacks.
● Capable of transporting the children to and from school, lessons, appointments and other events.
● Demonstrated ability to look after children while parents were on vacation, business trips or weekend getaways.
● Demonstrated ability to provide educational assistance to children and help them with homework.
● Able to deal with upset children in a very professional and polite manner.
● Well-versed in developing a safe and secure environment for the children.
During my previous employment, I have been responsible for performing duties which include preparing and giving meals, administering medicine, doing housework and bathing and dressing children. Furthermore, my childcare expertise, along with my positive attitude and friendly nature enables me to excel in this role.
My resume is attached for your concern. I will call your office in 5 days for follow up. Contact me at (048) 826-9574 or via email at Cara@email.com, if you require any further information. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you for your time and consideration.