Massage Therapists are accountable for giving advanced massage therapy sessions for customers and visitors to ensure the most ideal experience. They work with visitors and other staff members to design customized massage therapy sessions that meet client’s necessities.
Below are some skills and abilities for a Massage Therapist’s Resume. You may utilize some of these statements to make your resume.
Sample Skills and Abilities for a Massage Therapist Resume
• High skilled in planning precise massage therapy sessions for individual customer while following established procedures and guidelines.
• Intensive experience with customers of various cultures and socioeconomic backgrounds.
• Excellent track record of building a strong client base by promoting the health benefits of massage therapy.
• Expert in completing required documentation in accordance with policies and standards.
• Efficiently sell and promote related items and services.
• Proficient at keeping up work area and equipment in secure and neat condition.
• Neat appearance and professional attitude.
• Compassionate and supportive attitude.
• Knowledge of Swedish and deep tissue massage.
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
• Profound customer service acuity.
• Able to communicate effectively with customers, clinic administration and sales staff.
• Professional relationship building abilities.
• Proven expertise to work as a team player and passionate to learn and help co-worker.
• Able to exceed expectations in a surroundings that sets objectives, tracks progress and strives for growth.
• Demonstrated ability to work separately.
• Bilingual: English and Urdu.
• Good time management skills.
• Ability to perform various tasks at the same time.
• Able to work flexible days and weekends.
• MS Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Massage CRM Software