A Home Health Aide give medical and non-medical support to patients under the administration of doctor or Registered Nurse. They help clients and their families in the attainment of physical and emotional comfort.
A well-formatted resume and cover letter for home health aide is very essential if you want to be considered for an advertised position of a home health aide. In your resume, you should highlight your expertise in providing personal care, rehabilitative and support services, and patient observation.
The subsequent example will guide you how to write an attractive and successful resume for home heath aide job.
Resume Sample For Home Health Aide
HOME HEALTH AIDE
Eager to bring equality to clients’ life.
Highly reliable Home Health Assistant with an excellent track-record of providing bedside care, nutritional assistance and medicine administration to clients of different ages. A kind and compassionate individual who has current CNA certification and complete knowledge basic home health care protocols. Outstanding companionship abilities and familiarity with infection control procedures.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
|Bedside Care||Personal Care Protocols||Client Transportation|
|Feeding Assistance||Personal Hygiene||Exercise Assistance|
|Need Assessment||Infection Control||Catheter Care|
|Grooming and Dressing||Medicine Administration||Companionship|
Home Health Aid
AAA Health Care, Lincoln, Nebraska| February 2013 to Present
• Increased client satisfaction level by 50% through delivery of compassionate care and careful supervision.
• Revive basic physical activity in many depressed clients by giving high quality companionship and exercise help.
• Aid clients in bathing, toileting and personal hygiene.
• Observed client’s important signs daily.
• Coordinate with client’s family and physician about the progress and talk about any changes in health immediately.
• Provide high quality companionship to clients and confirm that the medicines are being administered as prescribed.
Personal Care Assistant
City Health Service, Lincoln, Nebraska| August 2010 to March 2013
• Provided life saving first aid to a client having an asthma attack and called for an ambulance immediately to transport the patient for intensive care as soon as s/he stabilized.
• Aid clients in activities of daily living such as personal grooming, feeding, bathing and toileting.
• Monitored all prescribed medicines timely.
• Accompanied clients to hospital visits and social activities.
• Carried put light housekeeping tasks, laundry and grocery shopping.
Community College, Lincoln, Nebraska – 2008
Diploma in Nursing Assistance
City School, Lincoln, Nebraska– 2004
High School Diploma
• Bilingual: English and Turkish
• Load lifting ability: 35 lbs
• MS Word and Excel to generate and compare reports