A Front Desk Attendant is generally employed by accommodations, resorts or professional medical facilities and to blame for providing outstanding service to all customers, patients, members, guests and staff, whether by phone or directly and maintaining your organization’s operating standards continually inside a proficient manner. Additional duties includes accumulating proper cash, helpful guest requests, placing room charges, handling guest complaints along with preparing reports using computer.
The intent behind a front workplace attendant resume is to forward your best, most professional qualifications for the recruiter before an interview. Front Desk Attendants needs to be very precise in terms of crafting an interview-winning resume.
The following resume sample includes quantifiable ability and accomplishments that will assist you effectively showcase your capabilities on a resume to get the interview. Don’t forget to include this Front Desk Attendant Job cover letter with your resume.
Front Desk Attendant Resume Sample
17 Example Street, Fairport NY 98524
[Cell #], Email Address
Seeking a Front Desk Attendant position with XYZ Company which will require me to utilize my skills to strengthen the company’s operations
Summary of Qualifications
• Over 8 months’ experience as attendant
• Highly skilled in providing excellent customer service
• In-depth knowledge of handling cash
• Excellent communication skills and work ethic
• Proven record of handling a variety of duties simultaneously
• Able to give accurate, detailed
• Proficient in computer programs and office equipment
[List your accomplishments here]
March 2011 – Present
Rochester Athletic Club for Women Perinton – Fairport, NY
Front Desk Attendant
• Greeted members and guests of the club
• Entered data of membership information into computerized membership system
• Operated juice bar and coffee bar and served to customers
• Maintained the overall sanitation of the club
• Answered multi line phone.
• Participated in all meetings and training seminars
High School diploma – 2010
Demonstrated ability to
• Maintain friendly and pleasant relations with all clients and workers
• Comply with ATI standards of operations
• Adhere to the Core Values of the Company
• Build confidence and credibility with all customers and workers