In order to get the job pf a flight attendant, you should write a well-crafted and targeted resume containing your relevant skills and competencies. Draft it after careful consideration of the needs of the potential employer. This is your chance of convincing the hiring manager that you are the right candidate for this position.
In most cases, entry level resumes are unclear and full of blunders. Having no experience in airline industry can affect your candidacy badly. You can avoid such situation by sounding confident and making your resume very clear. Since most employers are looking for confidence when they skim through resumes, so it is important that you sound as confident as possible despite having no prior experience. A resume for a flight attendant should demonstrate skills like physical fitness, strong communication and customer service skills, attention to details, ability to work under pressure, teamwork and leadership skills.
If you are planning to apply for a position of a flight attendant, the following resume sample may come in handy.
Resume Sample for Flight Attendant (No Experience)
7872 Main Blvd● Tallahassee, Florida 78723● (782) 256-9802, Julia@email.com
Highly skilled and energetic individual passionate to work in the capacity of flight attendant with ABC Airlines. Bringing substantial knowledge of aviation industry along with strong communication, customer service and decision making skills. Fully familiar with safety and security procedures of aircraft.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Highly skilled in performing pre-boarding security checks of aircraft, passengers and baggage
- Proven ability to greet passengers and guide them regarding their seats
- Excellent hospitality acumen aimed at serving food and drinks
- Skilled at handling unfavorable situations in an efficient and professional manner.
- Capable of Maintaining a friendly, positive attitude when dealing with distressed guests.
|– First Aid and CPR||– Emergency response||– Cabin management|
|– Pre-flight checks||– Safety routines||– On-board selling|
|– Physical endurance||– Crises management||– Customer service|
High School Diploma: City High School, Tallahassee, Florida 78273| August 2016
Ground Operations Agent
ABC Airport, Tallahassee, Florida 78273, June 2015 to September 2015
• Checked in baggage and directed passenger to designated area.
• Greets passengers and provides necessary travel and gate information.
• Responsible for loading and unloading of passengers baggage’s and cargo from aircrafts and relay them to connecting flights or conveyer belt.
• Assisted the passengers in tagging bags and hand luggage.
• Promoted the safety, comfort and well-fare of passengers.